Monday, November 8, 2010

Smile even it's hurt

When you're in such a bad mood, try to smile. Yes, it's hard. But once you have successfully managed it, it could lighten your mood

It works for me, usually. Once i was such in a bad mood, and i was in a condition where i have to meet lots of people. I have to smile and greeted them. I have to force my lips to smile, it's hard, and maybe at first i was faking my smile. But at the end it worked. At the end, the smile and the returned warm smile was actually lighten my mood. Made me feel better.

And sometimes it doesnt work. When i was trying to smile for someone else while i was in a bad mood, i ended up hurting my heart, and sometimes it only made me want to cry.

Well, either way, try to smile is always good. When smile failed to cheer you up, at least smile for someone else, then hope your smile will brighten someone's else day.

I have received a lot, so i guess it's my turn to give a lot. Give until it's hurt. Smile, even it's hurt.
So, have you smiled today? =)




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

\(^o^)/ smile ...

Post a Comment