Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The first desgined blog header

If you noticed, i just changed my blog header. I like this new designed header, because it just looks like "me" haha. Actually i didnt made all of the design by myself, what i did only arranging a couple of elements, mix and matched, did some 'recoloring' to match my current template, and adding my own text. Voila. I did it haha.

All of the original element design belongs to shinta who gave this free scrapbook kit to me. Thanks Shinta! You are super creative :D I still dont understand how to make those elements, though i would love to. I'll keep learning, til one day i can make my own kit :)

Anyway, beside her scrapbook blog, you should read her original blog. It truly inspires me. And you can find the link on my page too, on 'Blogwalking menu' section.

Have a great day everyone! Happy blogwalking!

4 comments:

Nirmala said...

baru mau tanya de, itu bikin header gimana caranya? haha.. bagus...

Stephanie Gunawan said...

deaaaa gimana caranya sih?? gw liat si ci shinta bikin2 gitu.. tapi gw gak ngerti photoshop.. bikinin donk dea.. hahaha *ngelunjak* ;p

Shinta said...

I love it! Simple tapi eye-catching. =) Btw, lho..Steph ama Dea temenan toh..hehehe

amadea said...

@ mala : pake photoshop ci, tapi elemen2 nya udah ada, tinggal digabung2 doank..beginner bener deh photoshop nya hahaa

@ tepgun : hahaha itu mah beginner banget gunn..cupu abis.. trus stelah diliat2 ko ga nyambung sm template gw yah hahaha. yuk kita kursus photoshop sm albert ato acel hihi

@shinta : thanks for visiting! hehe. iya nih, sama si steph temen sma hihihi

Post a Comment