Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hey, apparently this is a small world indeed!

I just found out that one of my friend is actually my extended family. Her mom is my mom's cousin. And that's mean we are also extended family. I have known her for about 2 years, and i didnt know that she actually is my family! And my mom also didnt know that her cousin's daughter is actually my friend. tsk tsk tsk.

And how did i find this? Because apparently my parents got the same wedding invitation as i got. Supposedly my friend didnt know either that we are family, if they knew, they wouldnt give us double invitation haha.

And it's getting more interesting because apparently my friend's mom is a close friend of my bf's mom. So, my bf's mom also got the same wedding invitation! Haha kinda funny, isn't it? Added by the facts that my friend's fiancee is working at the same place with my bf. Wow. It's like we're all related with each other somehow, and it does amazed me.

Truly, we live in a small world indeed.




0 comments:

Post a Comment