Monday, September 20, 2010

Driving lesson : updated

Since my previous post about first time real driving experience, i feel like i am making progress. Yeay!

I still remember when i drove for the first time, when i first had my driving lesson, from my dad, my boyfriend, and recently, my little brother. The nervous feeling, the cold sweat, the weak feeling on my knee, the feel of my heart beating faster. Felt like i was so stupid to feel that way, and how much i envy those who could drive well. Envy those who drive like it really was an easy thing to do. But for me? When i first sat on the driver seat, i prayed so hard so i wouldnt get much troubled while driving, my heart beat so fast, my hand felt so cold, and i even couldnt think, my mind was so blank. I was getting so tense that i couldnt help but sat up straight, gripping the wheel so hard, and couldnt let my eyes off the street. Even before i sat on that "hot seat", just the thought of me driving was enough to make my heart beat faster. Yes, it was that bad.

And now, i can say that i am making progress. Really thanks Him for bringing me unto this step, tho i still havent drive that well, at least i am getting better. Im not that nervous anymore, and the cold feeling isnt as bad as before.

Now, i feel like i am getting closer to my destination. Feel like i am half way to be able to drive well. And you know, when we're making progress, and the destination is suddenly not too far away, we are getting more excited and somehow are given new spirit to continue the "journey". It's so empowering. At least it's what i think.

Cant wait till i can drive on my own. Yeay. Thank you, Lord :)

2 comments:

Live. Love. Laugh said...

haha...lucu amat sih,de..
Semangat bwt belajar mobilnya..sering2 latian biar ntr kita bs jalan2 (dan elo yg nyetir.hehehe)...

amadea said...

aminnn... nyetir itu udah jadi resolusi gw selama beberapa tahun terakhir nih, dan belom juga tercapai hahaha.. but at least im making progress now hihi..

Post a Comment