Monday, April 18, 2011

Starting over

It's over now, 

Those 2 -holiday like- weeks are over.  Now, it's time to gather myself up and back to normal life. 

No, no, i dont want to bring my 'old' life back, i want to start over, i want to make something more useful, i want to live a more exciting, blessed, and meaningful life. I want a better life, and i want to be a better me.

I know these are times when i got so inspired that i want to improve almost everything in my life, got so inspired that i feel like i want to learn everything. I also know that i might get bored soon and failed my resolution. But that's ok, at least i tried. If i failed, i can always start over and try again, right :)


So, this is my almost mid year resolution,

I will try to do the extra miles for everything i do; in work, relationship, and in everything. 

I will try to learn something new each day, 

So, by doing one extraordinary thing each day, i hope my life could get more exciting and meaningful.




0 comments:

Post a Comment